Best Window Cleaning Service in Sydney
Our window cleaners are well trained and equipped to clean all types of glass windows and will have them sparkling every time regardless of whether it is home, office or retail premises.
We can even clean hard to reach windows using our water-fed pole delivery system.
BOOK IN YOUR WINDOW CLEAN NOW
- Competitive Rates – We continually work to improve our efficiency so we can deliver a service which affordable to everyone
- Quality – Our staff are always kept up to date with the latest window cleaning technology ensuring the most effective methods are used to clean your biggest asset which is your home
- Service – Over 90% of our business comes from regular customers and referrals which trust and recommend our services
- Knowledge – We’ve worked with Australia’s largest construction companies to clean windows soiled with concrete, paint and building debris so you can be confident in our ability to restore your windows to pristine condition no matter how dirty they may be
- Professionalism – All our cleaners are in uniform, speak english, courteous and always on time
- Safety – Our staff are fully insured with workers compensation and trained in occupational health & safety
Why Have Your Windows Professionally Cleaned?
It Makes Your Home Look Better
Windows are usually the only thing which allows natural light into your home and is your view of the outside world when you are relaxing at home so it makes sense to keep them clean.
Dirty windows makes your home look aged and this happens so gradually that most people don’t notice until after they get them professionally cleaned. This is the reason real estate agents in Sydney use our services before a home is put on the market.
Saving Energy & time
Cleaning windows is time consuming and you risk doing damage to them if you don’t use the right equipment and technique. This is especially the case for homes built in the last few years as many of them have tempered glass windows which are prone to scratching.
Spotting general problems
We help identify problems such ill-fitting window screens, window sill deterioration from mould or damaged or non-functional windows. Spotting problems early can save you money down the road and may even prevent an accident.
Extending the life of a window
Aluminum screens gradually cause a layer of deposit on the glass similar to mineral deposits in the shower, so over time this can slowly damage the integrity of the glass making it more prone to cracking.
In addition to making your home look brighter, cleaning your windows will also prolong their lifespan by removing dirt and dust which damage the glass and frames over time.
What Our Customers Say
“Amazing job, my shop looks so much brighter. I have already referred you onto my friends so expect some calls soon” Annette from Sydney CBD
“Remarkably surprised, experts who were able to remove concrete from my windows without damage” George from Bondi
“That’s it, from this day forward I will only use Simpo” Sandy from San Souci